Sunday, March 16, 2014

Share the love!

Whenever someone tells me that they love me, it means a lot to me, so this past Valentine's Day, I decided that I wanted to let all of my friends know how much I love them. In order to do that, I came up with the idea to send each of them an email listing all of the things I love about them.
Displaying heart-cookie-832374-gallery.jpg

On Valentine's Day, it turned out to be very convenient because it was a snow day. I spent the whole morning sending emails to all of my friends. It was just simple things that I told them, such as "you're always so happy" or "I love your sense of humor" but I hoped that it would put a smile on their faces.That afternoon, people started emailing me back, and it was amazing to me to see how much my emails meant to all of them. One of my friends told me that I had made her whole month! All of them wanted to tell me the things they loved about me too, so then of course I felt very loved.This experience taught me that it doesn't always take a lot of effort to make a difference in people's lives. Just a nice email can brighten up someone's day! It is the best feeling knowing how happy I can make people. I also learned that the best way to feel loved is to love others.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment