Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mormonad of the Week (11/10): Feeling Sour?


I like this Mormonad because it shows how a bad attitude can make someone look unappealing to others. Nobody wants to be around negative energy and we should try to lift others up and say kind words. Doctrine Covenants 133:52 reads:



"And now the year of my redeemed is come; and they shall mention the loving kindness of their Lord, and all that he has bestowed upon them according to his goodness, and according to his loving kindness, forever and ever."

I want to show the kindness that the Lord has shown me to others by being kind and having a positive attitude. I try to be happy and smile to everyone so they can feel the same love the Savior has for each of us. Giving compliments and not making sarcastic remarks will uplift the people around us. I believe that when we have positive attitudes, we show the Lord that we are grateful for the blessings we have. No one is perfect and we all have bad days so when we have to try harder to put a smile on our faces, I know we'll be blessed.

- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment