Thursday, November 28, 2013

Max's Goal of Obedience


Recently, I had a family night on the topic of faith. My dad got a little bit off topic then started saying, “Do you all feel happy when you are obedient and follow what you should do”? It got me thinking, I do feel outstanding when I do the right thing which is expected of me. I have an over-flowing feeling of happiness. Whenever I decide to do something that is a bad, all the joy which was in my heart disappears, I get really depressed, and I beat up myself up because of what I did. As a result a part or all my day is negatively affected from the decision I made.

I try not to make bad choices so peace is allowed to develop in myself. Though I have to keep in my mind at all times that nobody is perfect, I try my hardest though to be a good example like our Heavenly Farther wants of me in all the challenges on the earth. I know I CAN be obedient if I have the Holy Spirit in my heart and soul.

-Max

1 comment: