Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!


Christmas decorations went up in my house today! They look so nice and the change the entire feeling of my house. It makes me feel much more cozy and comfortable at home. They bring a happier, more positive vibe into my house. I love it!


Today in my church meetings, my youth leader was talking about why he loves Christmas decorations. It’s because they are a constant reminder of Christ. I was shocked! I never viewed Christmas decorations that way! I just thought they were snowmen, trees, stockings, and lights. But really, Christmas decorations are a constant reminder of Christmas. And CHRISTmas is about our Savior Jesus Christ. Therefore, Christmas decorations are about our Savior Jesus Christ.

X-mas Decor = X-mas = Christ


X-mas Decor = Christ


I love all the other fun stuff Christmas brings! Presents, cookies, trees, decorations, warm clothes, and much more. But now, whenever I look at my decorations, I am reminded of Jesus Christ. I love it, I love Him, and I LOVE this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment